Once we have your new website up and running it is essential that it is then marketed successfully. The first step to getting traffic to your site is to consider the following:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Getting your website found on search engines like Google or Yahoo through organic SEO, using key phrases and research into Google Analytics.
- Blogs, news and events. Up to date blogs on your website are a great way to keep your website fresh and feeding the SEO Google robots with new content. We use WordPress and other CMS software programmes to create your blog to keep your website visitors informed on latest happenings or news about your business/organisation.
- Social media. Drive more visitors to your website through social media networks, our favourites are Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest. Great social media creates buzz about your company and can start conversations within the community and followers.
- Email marketing. Keep your business relationships and clients informed fresh with e-newsletters and email campaigns. We can set up, design and send your email campaigns for you.
- Paid Per Click advertising (PPC). Set up, write and manage the campaigns. Using Google Adwords.